metro mole, London ,gossip, art ,media,art,culture,Dr Who,Coronation street,The producers,sex,

Monday, February 21, 2005

 

Welcome

Welcome to the Metro Mole's site . My aim is to dish the dirt on all cultural happenings in London . This could include anything from books to theatre to events happening in the central London area. Please excuse the dull writing so far, it can only get better. As mature student i have been made to write and maintain a blogger for 6 weeks. This concept filled me with dread. Oh my god, I thought , I'm going to become one of those self obsessed, sanctimonous geeks who like nothing else to write about what flavour crisps (thats chips for American readers) I have eaten today and how many bowel movements I have had since last saturday (at least four thank you very much). You'll be all pleased to know I'm hardly going to mention me , myself or I , although I might give the odd opinion. So , what are you going to get out of this then ? good question. Well at the least you might get to know what's going in London , good and bad.Whether you live in London,work here, or just visit here occasionally you mind find some points of interest. I have to say after starting this blogging stuff ( how did blogging escape me for this long anyway?) I am rather looking forward to informing people and maybe getting opinions back from some of you.If I get enough feedback I might even keep the bloomin thing going!
Firstly I would just like to comment on something that has been buzzing around London for what seems like an eternity now. Every public transport seat,every waiting room,every house settee seems to be taken up by this big virus. Iam talking about the
Davinci code ofcourse. For those of you haven't read it-WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN,MARS? For those 2 million uk people who have and missed Tony Robinson waffling on about it the other week you need to know something crucial . The whole premise of the story,the Holy grail secret, which was supposedly based on the truth , was a BIG FAT LIE, it was a hoax. So there, I got that off my chest. Ok , your probably sick of reading any further now so i'll let you go for your kitkat, another cuppa and ,lets face it,yet another Dan Brown book.


A Brand new government scheme. Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt a fetus

«#Blogging Brits?»

British Blogs.