metro mole, London ,gossip, art ,media,art,culture,Dr Who,Coronation street,The producers,sex,

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

 

Premonition or coincidence?

Call me strange, call me weird or call me a creepy old mole but tonight was a strange night indeed. I had a gut feeling of ominous doom today, to the point that I was on my nerves edge in the streets, in the supermarket and crossing the roads. It was such a strong feeling of anxiety I just had to take notice of it. So much so that as I came out of the supermarket carrying two bags of heavy shopping and was about to cross a side road off Edgeware rd I stopped as the next car trundling up the street was quite a way off. Normally I would have crossed it without a thought, but because of the days feelings I stopped at the curb. As I did so , an old guy crossed and veered outward towards Edgeware rd in order to keep a distance from the car. Something I might well have done. At the exact moment this happened a bus veered left from Edgware rd, I think to avoid a car turning, ploughing into the man's body as if it were a rag doll. My lower lip quivered as I heard the crack of his head hit the floor.I couldn't bring myself to stay to see the result.The bus driver had stopped and the driver ran down to the 'body'. I doubt he survived, but all I could think about (call me selfish ) was that it could have been me. Make of it what you will but this was not your normal sort of day....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt a fetus

«#Blogging Brits?»

British Blogs.