metro mole, London ,gossip, art ,media,art,culture,Dr Who,Coronation street,The producers,sex,

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

 

Free space and Dr wallace

I'm sorry but,as good an actor as he is meant to be, I still can't get away with the new Doctor Who. Does he remind anyone else of Wallace from the Nick Park animation? Maybe Billie Piper could be Gromit....


I know I shouldn't be telling anyone this but if you go to the Empire website you can get free tickets to see the Hitchiker guide to the Galaxy movie before anyone else! Anyone who is first in the queue before me,however, will get their Beeblebrox bitten off.

Comments:
Thanks for the ticket tip mate !!! you rule....
 
I know , I'm just too nice for my own good! ;-)
 
I enjooyed reading your post
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt a fetus

«#Blogging Brits?»

British Blogs.