metro mole, London ,gossip, art ,media,art,culture,Dr Who,Coronation street,The producers,sex,

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

 

Knighthood or just a Hood in the Night?

I can't believe that Greek git Stelios received a Knighthood. Is the Queen mad? He has made his money buy making thousands of people very frustrated and angry by not having enough planes to take the place of the old scabby ones that always break down. It annoyed us with the trains and it annoys us with the planes.
My own experience with Easyjet(first and last now) was 'flying' from Newcastle to London just before New Year. Everything looked ok until a flight to Scandinavia was cancelled. Then amazingly enough it was back on again and by 'sheer coincidence' our plane was then cancelled due to a problem on 'our' plane. Ofcourse it was impossible to complain.There was no one in charge. As a result they put us in a bus and it took over 12 hours for me to get home. Too tired for New Year celebrations.
Not only do I find it insulting that they most probably lied about swapping planes but also that they expected us to be stupid enough to believe it. i wonder if the Queen has ever flown by Easyjet ? I think not...

Comments:
Ayup Metro Mole!
Is your real name Michael Jones?

p.s. I love Vimto and Spangles...
 
Well done Mrs P. You either watch countdown far too much or you live down my road. In which case I'll leave the spangles and vimto on the doorstep..
 
She cheated and used an anagram thingy off the web. Oops, I'm dead when I get home.
 
Ofcourse my name could really be Josh Macneily....but it isn't .
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt a fetus

«#Blogging Brits?»

British Blogs.