metro mole, London ,gossip, art ,media,art,culture,Dr Who,Coronation street,The producers,sex,

Sunday, June 25, 2006

 

Please ! Narnia drivel Disney..

After enjoying the last two Harry Potters I settled down last night to watch The lion the witch and the wardrobe thinking I would be getting much the same entertainment . How wrong I was. I had wondered why i hadn't remembered much about the story when I was a kid. Now i know why , there isnt much of one.Half the movie seems to be spent on getting through the wardrobe.Coupled with this the acting is extremely wooden. i can only guess that the person in charge of casting was American and didn't know any better.Some of the effects are very ropey indeed by todays standards and the dialogue is old fashioned a badly done. The only redeeming feature is the cgi Lion .I'm sure some people out there must enjoy the film (three years olds for example)but if your an adult don't waste your time ,just watch Lord of the rings again . You'll get much more enjoyment.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt a fetus

«#Blogging Brits?»

British Blogs.